Expedition 18 Forum
Please Login or Register to access the Expedition Gaming forum!
Expedition 18 Forum
Please Login or Register to access the Expedition Gaming forum!
Expedition 18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expedition 18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRe:Staff app! Word_clientMw2 ServerRunescape Webclient
Welcome to the Expedition Forums!
Read the Rules!
Register on the Forums for the Latest News!

Re:Staff app!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XBL

Re:Staff app! Empty
PostSubject: Re:Staff app!   Re:Staff app! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Name : Cody

Ingame username : XBL

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the server? : I would say a 10 i like the Ep and stuff the pking is great friendly users.

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the staff on the server? : Again a 10 they are very nice and help alot!

How long have you played on the server : I'd say about 3 hours and 20 minutes around there.

How many servers have you had a staff position on and what was the name(s) of the server(s)? : EverEmber 508=Co-owner, XlightcoreX=Co-owner, SerenityX=Admin, HybridScapeX=Admin, RoyaleScape=Mod, SiggiScape=Mod, I only named 2 for each position to shorten this down, on my old app I named how much times I have been the staff.

Can you code? If so have you ever coded a 562+? : I can code, not well though I am a beginner. I have yet to code a 562+ server.

Why would you like to be part of the servers staff? : I would like to become staff on this server for the fact that i would like to help players, help with bugs, help solve conflict etc...

What can and/or will do to improve the server as admin? : I will be able to do a lot of stuff as a usual admin does, like i mentioned above fix bugs, solve conflict, help players, maybe not sure yet but be able to code.

Would you ever consider donating? : Yes i might donate.

How often will you be on? : About 5-8 hours a day!

Additional Info: If i do get a position i will gladly appreciate any position you guys stick me with.
Back to top Go down
XBL

Re:Staff app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re:Staff app!   Re:Staff app! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

[quote="XBL"]Name : Cody

Ingame username : XBL

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the server? : I would say a 10 i like the staff and stuff the pking is great friendly users.

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the staff on the server? : Again a 10 they are very nice and help alot!

How long have you played on the server : I'd say about 3 hours and 20 minutes around there.

How many servers have you had a staff position on and what was the name(s) of the server(s)? : EverEmber 508=Co-owner, XlightcoreX=Co-owner, SerenityX=Admin, HybridScapeX=Admin, RoyaleScape=Mod, SiggiScape=Mod, I only named 2 for each position to shorten this down, on my old app I named how much times I have been the staff.

Can you code? If so have you ever coded a 562+? : I can code, not well though I am a beginner. I have yet to code a 562+ server.

Why would you like to be part of the servers staff? : I would like to become staff on this server for the fact that i would like to help players, help with bugs, help solve conflict and I am a active user.

What can and/or will do to improve the server as admin? : I will be able to do a lot of stuff as a usual admin does, like i mentioned above fix bugs, solve conflict, help players, maybe not sure yet but be able to code.

Would you ever consider donating? : Yes i might donate.

How often will you be on? : About 5-8 hours a day!

Additional Info: If I do get a position I will gladly appreciate any position you guys stick me with.
Back to top Go down

Re:Staff app!
Page 1 of 1