Expedition 18 Forum
Please Login or Register to access the Expedition Gaming forum!
Expedition 18 Forum
Please Login or Register to access the Expedition Gaming forum!
Expedition 18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expedition 18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inapplication - Hitman's Staff Application Word_clientMw2 ServerRunescape Webclient
Welcome to the Expedition Forums!
Read the Rules!
Register on the Forums for the Latest News!

Hitman's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitman

Hitman

application - Hitman's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Hitman's Staff Application   application - Hitman's Staff Application EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 am

Name : Kaylan

Ingame username : Hitman (Will Be)

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the server? : 10 so far.

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the staff on the server? : 8 so far.

How long have you played on the server : A day (Not ingame yet as the client is down).

How many servers have you had a staff position on and what was the name(s) of the server(s)? : Disscape 562 (Co-Owner) Had at least 200-300 votes. Moderator on RealmScape/BountyScapePkz and there are bound to be more I don't remember.

Can you code? If so have you ever coded a 562+? : Nope, if needed I'd be willing to learn.

Why would you like to be part of the servers staff? : I'd love to be admin, because Expedition seems like one good server. So I thought they would need a good admin towards this and I HOPEFULLY am the one for the job.
I think I deserve this position over other players because I know so much about private servers and would help many people with as much detail as possible, I also have good grammar so it is easy for people to understand me. I'm also easy to talk to, so if you need anything PM me on the forums or ingame, I won't be mean or harsh. Wink
I have knowledge and understanding of these type of games, as I have been playing these servers for long. I personally think these Revisions are best and we could be the first of our type to make a big breakthrough!

What can and/or will do to improve the server as admin? : I'd do what I done on Disscape and mass advertise (not on other servers), be friendly and hang out with the community, but when it comes to punishments I'll do what is needed. I will be active and host community games which everyone who comes will have a fair chance of winning. I will bring new ideas to the server and the ability to find bugs/glitches/dupes. I would be able to remove dupers and glitchers from the community if no other admin+ is on. I would also be able to help people who are stuck somewhere ingame and if someone has lost any items due to a bug/glitch, I would not be able to help with that, however if someone has lost items due to the fault of another player, I would be able to give the item(s) back.

Would you ever consider donating? : Yes, when this server becomes big!! Smile

How often will you be on? : 7+ hours a day (while I'm botting hehe).

I hope you appreciate the time I took on these and consider me for this spot ingame.
I don't mind if you tell me to wait a couple of days and make a new application.
Back to top Go down
6fan

PostSubject: Re: Hitman's Staff Application   application - Hitman's Staff Application EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 am

Nice Staff Application i will give you mod to start and see where it goes from there.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Hitman

Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Hitman's Staff Application   application - Hitman's Staff Application EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Thank you, I took my time on this because I believe this server is the next biggest thing.
I will definately work my way up to Head Admin, maybe Co-Owner. Wink
I will work very hard to impress you and the community.

~Hitman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitman's Staff Application   application - Hitman's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitman's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1