Expedition 18 Forum
Please Login or Register to access the Expedition Gaming forum!
Expedition 18 Forum
Please Login or Register to access the Expedition Gaming forum!
Expedition 18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expedition 18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog instaff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP Word_clientMw2 ServerRunescape Webclient
Welcome to the Expedition Forums!
Read the Rules!
Register on the Forums for the Latest News!

Jeffatcsa Staff APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffatcs

staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP Empty
PostSubject: Jeffatcsa Staff APP   staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am

Name : Jeff

Ingame username : jeffatcsa

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the server? : 10 because staff are great and very nice on here

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the staff on the server? : 10 there very friendly

How long have you played on the server : two or three days

How many servers have you had a staff position on and what was the name(s) of the server(s)? : none i have never played any other server

Can you code? If so have you ever coded a 562+? : i can code but ive only coded 317 servers

Why would you like to be part of the servers staff? : Because i love to play and im always on ask 6fan he always sees me

What can and/or will do to improve the server as admin? : By being fair to everyone and giving them a chance to put there opinion

Would you ever consider donating? : Yes as soon as im done looking for a job ill be donating cause i want to make this server better and funner Razz

How often will you be on? : i can be on almost everyday unless i go on vacation thats the only time i wont be on and of course for sleep lol but i thank all the staff here for helping me especaily you 6fan thank you!
Back to top Go down
jeffatcsa

jeffatcsa

PostSubject: Re: Jeffatcsa Staff APP   staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 am

jeffatcs wrote:
Name : Jeff

Ingame username : jeffatcsa

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the server? : 10 because staff are great and very nice on here

On a scale 1-10 how well do you like the staff on the server? : 10 there very friendly

How long have you played on the server : two or three days

How many servers have you had a staff position on and what was the name(s) of the server(s)? : none i have never played any other server

Can you code? If so have you ever coded a 562+? : i can code but ive only coded 317 servers

Why would you like to be part of the servers staff? : Because i love to play and im always on ask 6fan he always sees me

What can and/or will do to improve the server as admin? : By being fair to everyone and giving them a chance to put there opinion

Would you ever consider donating? : Yes as soon as im done looking for a job ill be donating cause i want to make this server better and funner Razz

How often will you be on? : i can be on almost everyday unless i go on vacation thats the only time i wont be on and of course for sleep lol but i thank all the staff here for helping me especaily you 6fan thank you!

accedently posted it without signing in srry Razz
Back to top Go down
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Jeffatcsa Staff APP   staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 am

Oh haha I thought u deleted your account :O
Back to top Go down
jeffatcsa

jeffatcsa

PostSubject: Re: Jeffatcsa Staff APP   staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm

nope but u can tell its guest i got a pic on mine lol
Back to top Go down
Pink

PostSubject: Re: Jeffatcsa Staff APP   staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:24 pm

ok..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeffatcsa Staff APP   staff - Jeffatcsa Staff APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeffatcsa Staff APP
Page 1 of 1